Burn Permit Information

It's that time of year!

Time to get your seasonal burn permits. There is no charge to obtain a fire permit. Give the Department a call/e-mail today.

Per RSA 227-L:17, the state of New Hampshire requires anyone who wishes to burn clean, ordinary combustibles such as leaves, brush or untreated lumber, or have a camp or cooking fire to have written permission from the landowner and a written fire permit from the local forest fire warden or local fire department in the town or city where the fire will be kindled. Find out more in the NH State Fire Law Brochure.

Know Before You Burn!

Read Today's Predicted Fire Danger