How do I get a Land Use Permit?

Applying for a Land Use Permit can sometimes be intimidating but we are here to help you through the process. A Land Use Permit ApplicationSewer Tap Assessment Form and Water Tap Assessment Form (also found on the Planning Board page) will need to be completed.  Forms are also available at the town offices.  If you need assistance, please either call the Planning Department at 745-8527 x. 214 or e-mail [email protected]

Building plan and site plans showing the elevations and drainage scales of anything you are applying to build need to be provided with your permit application.  Building permit fees apply.