How can I apply for Public Housing and Section 8?

If you have low income, and you are with elderly (over 62 years), or disabled or you have minor children in you household, you may be eligible for the subsidized housing program through New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority: Contact 1-800-439-7247 for further information.