Message from the Town Manager
I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the Town of Lincoln and our newly redesigned website! I hope you find this website user friendly and it enhances your browsing experience as you familiarize yourself with our town’s picturesque landscapes and services that are readily available to residents and guests. Read More
Welcome to Lincoln, New Hampshire!
Nestled among the western slopes of the White Mountains, the town of Lincoln is the second-largest town by area in New Hampshire and conveniently located right off Interstate 93 at exit 32. Large portions of the town are within the White Mountain National Forest, with the Appalachian Trail crossing through the northeast sector of our beautiful town. Travel Rt. 112 on the Kancamagus Highway and enjoy 34.5 miles of scenic byway which etches its way through the White Mountains displaying breath taking scenery and vista outlooks and maybe even the sighting of a moose or two! Read More
- Loon Mountain Bridge Field Report - March 29, 2016 thru May 13, 2016
- Notice: Lincoln Town Offices will be closed from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm Wednesday, June 1, 2016.
- NOTICE: The Lincoln Town Clerk's Office will be Closed Friday, June 3, 2016
- Consumer Confidence Report 2015
- Riverfront Park Planning Committee