"The Mission of the Lincoln Health Department is to improve, promote, and protect the personal & environmental health of individuals, families, and our community."
- Enforces the New Hampshire public health rules and laws, as well as local ordinances and regulations.
- Serves as a liaison between state officials and the local community on issues concerning local public health.
The Health Officers responsibilities include:
- Inspect daycare/foster homes and local schools
- Inspect septic systems to certify failure
- Enforce minimum standards for rental housing
- Provide information on public health related topics
- Investigate complaints regarding local public health concerns
- Important Notice About Your Drinking Water
- Public Health nuisances