To locate and appraise all taxable property in accordance with New Hampshire Revised Statutes Annotated, Supreme Court decisions and administrative procedures; to maintain current information on the ownership and characteristics of property; to prepare and certify the assessment role and individual property assessments in accordance with New Hampshire’s RSA’s.
The Town of Lincoln Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in the Town of Lincoln, New Hampshire. You can contact the Town of Lincoln Assessor for:
- Information on your property’s tax assessment
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- 2014 Tax Rate is $13.80
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
The Town of Lincoln has contracted with the appraisal company of Commerford Nieder Perkins, LLC (CNP) to perform data verification on all properties in the Town of Lincoln for 2015.
Assessor’s Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes – Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office.
- The Town of Lincoln Tax Assessor is responsible for setting tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in the Town of Linc0ln.
- The Town of Lincoln Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Town of Lincoln Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Town of Lincoln.
|Helen Jones||Assessing Secretaryfirstname.lastname@example.org|